My art calendar is rapidly filling up. The Florida "season" is upon us kicking off with an opening of a new "Realism" group exhibition at the Woodfield Fine Art Gallery on Sat., Oct. 13 as part of the Second Saturday Artwalk in downtown St. Petersburg. I will be showing my latest piece, "The Visitors," a 30" x 40" oil painting as well as two other works. Hope you can stop by for an evening of art & wine!



Also coming up is a day-long workshop at the Indian Rocks Beach Art Center on Oct. 26th. Come join me for a day of "mixing it up" literally in paint! I will explore mixing a wide range of colors using a limited palette. I will also demonstrate the use of various brushes and bold strokes to achieve greater spontaneity in your work. Whether painting in the studio or "en plein air," this workshop will help sharpen your skills!






Register Today!  https://campscui.active.com/orgs/GulfBeachArtCenter?orglink=camps-registration#/selectSessions/2520406

A long-range project is in the works for next April. My husband John, also an artist, and I have been invited to have an exhibition of our work at the The Studio at Gulf & Pine in Anna Maria Island. The space is marvelous and quite large. What a wonderful opportunity to show our work together in this beautiful setting! Knowing how time flies, it's not too early to get busy in the studio!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog